Yellow Vs. Orange Yellow Vs. Orange

not worth my time

how did this get front page I may never know but this is just annoying, lack of any audio except for the same stupid looped song over and over, while 2 random colors fight because one threw a soda can at the other for no reason. Really....?

Growing hunger Growing hunger

w-what?

I thought that this would be some kind of vore fetish flash animation but.. what? what did I just watch?

Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

I hope you continue this.

a whole series of raptor jesus would be fucking hilarious.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

alright...

I was going to give this a 7/10 but the ending with the stolen fan characters summed it up. Although this was a good flash I was disappointed to find that at least 3 of the flashes within this film were OLD flashes that I have seen before. I wanted to see new material, but it seemed as though that you had taken scraps you had seen from youtube and asked for the permission to put them into the flash as a bit more of a "filler". 8/10 is a good rating.

The Sad Tale of Zerowolf The Sad Tale of Zerowolf

Spectacular

Theres nothing to say. Its amazing with the script, and yet this may seem cliche. But this does explain zerowolf so well. Of how he had come to rise then fell. To the countless video he had posted. To the annoying skype calls he hosted. Nothing not even myself could grasp his talentless flaw. It was far to dire for one to imagen, how zerowolf tried to pass down the law. With his taunts and bickering i told him "Don't do it." Yet he had never listen. The moral of the story clearly is at the end but what can i say? Shawn You've done it again! :3

Shawnspaz16NG responds:

I just realized this rhymes.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

found the easter egg

but not gonna say where it is.

Sonic's World NX ver. Sonic's World NX ver.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved this, although you should of made sonic the singer, knuckles the guitarist and tails on drums that would have made it better but when knuckles screamed his world he looked pretty funny! lol bottom line your awesome the video was awesome and i hope you make more............... maybe you could make a music video using the song "seven rings in hand" that would be awesome see yah!!!!

8-bit Theater 4 8-bit Theater 4

funniest sprite movie series i have ever seen!!

this one is my favorite out of the rest! "I am the Black Mage! I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down!" BIG LOL!!!!